Frequent Asked Questions
- What should I bring?
– Drivers license (if you are the driver)
– Bathing suit
– Sun block
– Some cash for a little snack or lunch
- Do I need experience to drive the buggy?
– No, experience is not needed. Our tour guide knows all the routes and will adjust the tour based on your driving skills.
- Is it safe to go on a buggy tour?
– Yes, safety is our number 1 priority. The tour guide will always help and assist if needed and will take the trail that is most suitable for your group.
- How many days in advanced should I book a tour?
– During high season (Christmas for example) we recommend booking a tour 2 weeks up front. We have limited buggies due to the fact that we only provide personalized tours.
- What should I wear?
– You are free to wear what ever makes you feel comfortable. Keep in mind that most of the time we stop at a place to take a dip in de sea, and it’s an offroad tour so white clothes aren’t advised.
- Will we receive tour pictures? – Our tour guide will take some pictures during the tour and will post them on our -page. Feel free to bring you own camera to take pictures as well.Facebook
- What is the minimal age for driving the buggy?
– The minimal age is 18 and you need to be in the possesion of a drivers license, because there will be parts where we have to drive on the road.
– If we are on the offroad part, you are not obligated to have a drivers license. But if you’re under 18, you will need permission of your parents.
- Which languages does the tourguide speak?
If you have any further questions which are not listed in this section, please feel free to sent an email to email@example.com . We will be happy to answer all your questions.